Tuesday, November 10, 2020

 Dear Mr. O.,

I thought of you again today as I considered with whom I should share the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Lately, I have been feeling almost continuously prompted to share my witness of Jesus Christ. I attempted to share this witness years ago in your English class. (It seemed appropriate, as we were discussing life and philosophy, and what people believe.)

I know that Jesus is The Christ, the Living Son of the Living God (if you want to offer feedback about how I punctuated this sentence, by all means!). I say that I know. A prophet of the Lord Jesus Christ I think said it best, "and by the power of the Holy Ghost, ye may know the truth of all things," (Moroni 10:3-5, The Book of Mormon: Another Testament of Jesus Christ).

No comments:

Post a Comment