Saturday, April 23, 2022

Write Down Your Experiences With God!

 "I, Nephi, do not make a full account of the things which my father hath written, for he hath written many things which he saw in visions and in dreams."

1 Nephi 1:16

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/bofm/1-ne/1?id=p16&lang=eng#p16

The prophet Lehi kept a record of what he experienced with God and we should all do the same! When we intentionally write down our experiences with God, our eyes are opened and we see more clearly. Writing experiences down preserves them in our memory. How quickly we as humans forget! Do we remember what God has done for us, personally and specifically? Personally we I forget. But, in writing about my DAILY experiences with God, my eyes are opened. I can see that God is walking with me. If I do not write, I do not see! In the exercise of writing, we may recognize and acknowledge the goodness of God towards us. Write! 

No comments:

Post a Comment