Thursday, July 3, 2008

More foundations of my Faith

I have a testimony of the Book of Mormon. I first read the Book of Mormon when I was sixteen. I learned that it was true. I know that it is true. As much as anything else in my life, the Book of Mormon has inspired me to have faith in Jesus Christ. I know that Jesus Christ lives. He died for my sins. He was resurrected on the third day. He appeared to many after his death.

I also know that Joseph Smith is a prophet. It's a strange thing to say, but I know it is true. I know that God chose him to be His mouthpiece. Like Adam, Abraham, and Moses, Joseph Smith saw God and spoke with Him. I know it is true. Joseph Smith testified of Jesus Christ. I know that his testimony is true. In his lifetime of about thirty-nine years, Joseph translated the Book of Mormon, which in itself is an amazing feat. I know that the book is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment